Tuesday, December 9, 2008

With Love

I'm disappointed that I didn't update this blog as we went through the incredible nightmare purchasing this new home. You wouldn't believe what my Father went through to make this happen. I prayed for him constantly as I didn't want the stress of purchasing this beautiful home for us to cause him any harm. There were times that I know his blood pressure must have gone through the roof! I believe that God watched over him and protected him from the stress of this adventure. Needless to say, I have faith that God had a plan for all of this. He knew how everything would turn out, even though we didn't. I believe that He only has plans to prosper us, not to harm us and that we need to trust Him that he will take care of us. We may have suffered the consequences of a lesson that wasn't even meant for us. So many people were involved in the process of purchasing this home. I pray that whomever was meant to learn something from this experience, will take away something that will help them grow. I found that my trust in Him was what kept me grounded and not worried. Don't get me wrong, there were days that I was truly frustrated and disappointed, but I was never worried. God took Chuck and I down a path the last couple of years, that I believe changed us forever. I know that I can count on God to always take care of our family. He has proven himself faithful time and time again. We only just need to trust in our Heavenly Father. Abba, we love you and thank you for your many blessings. Dad, no words could ever express how grateful and thankful we are for your generosity, tenacity, information gathering and above all, love. Christ lives in you, and we saw how much He loves us, through the love you show us every day. Thank you Daddy for our new home!

No comments: