Tuesday, December 9, 2008

We have the keys!!

Can you believe it, exactly 1 month ago we were supposed to move into this beautiful new home and we finally have our keys! November 10th, 2008 was the orignal closing day, and December 10th 2008 the House is recorded in my parents name! PRAISE GOD! I actually got to pick up the keys today, shhhh don't tell! Chuck will be coming home tonight and we will start the move! I went and bought paint to paint the kitchen and kids rooms on Thursday, so I'm ready to rumble! As soon as I picked up the keys I headed over to the house and took pictures before it gets crazy with moving boxes! Check out the slideshow to the left! You'll see the photos there! Have fun!

1 comment:

Kendra said...

CONGRATS! It's always such a hassle when you're waiting to close escrow. Hope the move goes smoothly. I need you new address now!!